Windows 10 Activation And all Other Version Of Windows Activation

 


We all know that Microsoft have released the new version of windows which is windows 10 the most popular operating system in the world right know  for all the new features and the properties available in that version .

But we all have the same first problem and that would be the activation , today I am going to offer you two or three ways to activate windows 10 .

first methode : it is throw activation code very easy just entre the code and windows will activate automatically  , also I will show you where to put the code :

Go your desktop --à  This PC ---àclick in the white zone using the right mouse button ----àchoose proprieties than click add product key

And I give you those keys try one of them maybe it will work with you :

 

 

The second method  and it is the way I prefer I throw an activation tool called KMS very small , easy to use , to download click here

For any further information contact me or leave a comment

Post a Comment

0 Comments