iPhone 11 Pro Review After Three Months Using It :

 


General  characteristics on the phone :

Camera : 12 Mpx

Screen : 5.8’’ ,2436*1125

Processor : A13 Bionic Apple

RAM : 4 Go

Battrey : 3046 mAh

Price : Around 1050 EURO

Processor :



I want to start with the processor it’s amazing no lag no slow performance , I never close an app or a  web site always many gadgets on background and still the phone working normally , unlike many other phones that suppose to be strong  .

Camera :



In my opinion the camera is historical and even in video filming what ever you are doing or moving or walking the videos and pictures still be professionals no shaking  , I want to mention the night mode look like you are in days light you can’t believe that degree of quality .

Battery :



Can  resist the hole da and some times more , believe the only part that I was afraid from ! , but it turn on to be great I use m phone all the day at work without charging it what you can ask more .

The negatives in my opinion :

-         To big notch because it have the face id but if it was smaller it would be better .

-         Slightly heavy and this only in apple phones ! I don’t know why .

-         The storage space  64 Go is very small when looking to the great performance of the phone .

 

Post a Comment

0 Comments